|Job Ref:||204751555||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:49|
Acquisition Marketing Manager
Why is this role key to our business?
Working within the wider Consumer team, this role is responsible for supporting the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager develop and execute channel strategies across all channels offline & online, and unlock new channels and sources of sales. Driving warm, cost efficient and quality prospects to the website & inbound sales team, to achieve On Net Growth & Lifetime Value. Ensuring campaigns are planned and delivered on time, on budget and on brief.
How will I add value in this role?
• Develop and manage multiple channel strategies to achieve quality sales in line with targets and drive continual improvement within own channels
• Pro-actively seek out new channels, optimisation of existing activity and innovative ways to unlock sales, working collaboratively cross team and function
• Implement a rigorous test and learn approach to activity to ensure plans are driven by insights and data
• Work collaboratively cross functionally and with external agencies and partners
• Oversee campaign management to execute simple, clear and compelling communications to stimulate response, including the administration, copywriting, briefing & management of creative, print production, forecasting, tracking and reporting, co-ordination of external agencies and internal departments involved in campaigns
• Campaign reporting; closely monitor and interrogate campaign performance, reporting to stakeholders weekly with a clear recommendations of next best action
• Support budget management and forecasting
• Proven campaign management skills offline and have an eye for detail
• Strategic thinker with can-do attitude
• Innovative and entrepreneurial approach
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to analyse and interpret data
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Resilience and proactivity within in a very fast paced environment
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
• High level of numeracy and literacy
• Ability to effectively prioritise, delegate and execute tasks
What do I need in order to deliver in this role?
Marketing degree/professional equivalent
Campaign creation from brief to analysis and everything in between
Multi-channel hands on offline marketing experience
Campaign reporting and analysis experience
Proficient at Excel
People Management experience
Be great to also have:
Creative skills; from concept to delivery
Previous budget responsibility
￼What attributes would make me successful in this role?
I am accountable by taking responsibility for my work
I make smart decisions that are mine to make
￼Security of information and authorities