|Job Ref:||204750583||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hammersmith and Fulham||Address:||Post Code:||SW10||Salary:||£400 - £500/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:49|
SC Cleared Cloud Service Operations Engineer|
Our partner Vodafone are recruiting for 2 SC Cleared Cloud Service Operations Engineers to be based onsite at their Hammersmith office. These are contract positions and range between 4-6 months.
The successful applicants will possess strong Application Support & troubleshooting experience in a high availability, 24x7x365 mission critical environment and you must be SC Cleared.
SC Cleared Cloud Service Operations Engineer - Skills required in:
* Linux - Redhat
* UNIX scripting or Powershell
These roles will provide 3rd line support to Vodafone's Cloud Platforms and supporting systems, through:
* Working as part of a third line application support team, supporting the cloud management platform and numerous business critical supporting applications against SLA requirements.
* Maintaining a high level of availability of services and minimising the risk of exposure to system downtime through continual monitoring of key systems.
* Logging and monitoring of issues raised and reporting to line management
* Developing your technical skills to be able to support a wide variety of solutions within this mission-critical environment.
* Improving process development, documentation and knowledge dissemination.
* You will be expected to take ownership of issues and deliver to high expectations.
Please apply to this advert to discuss setting up an immediate interview.
Allegis Global Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SC Cleared Cloud Service Operations Engineer