|Job Ref:||204750419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Salary:||£15000 - £20000/annum 5% Commission||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:49|
Full time, "Account Manager" Position.|
£15000 - £20000 per annum + 5% commission
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday - Friday
Reporting to the Account Management Team Leader your purpose would be to pro-actively manage the life of the existing customer base. This will involve the account retention and growth via new opportunities that you will need to identify. This will involve the management & sales process of the following products; GSM Gateways, SMS Gateways, SMS driven services, telephony driven services and PBX phone systems. This is not an exhaustive list. As new products and services enter the product portfolio, you will be expected to support and promote these also.
As an "Account Manager" responsibilities will include:
* Monitor, support & resolve issues whilst managing customer expectations.
* Identify potential business growth opportunities within the existing customer base.
* Forge key relationships with decision makers within the customer organization.
* Exceed customer satisfaction through value proposition and perception management.
* Research and build relationships with potential new purchasers within the customer's organisation.
* Plan, deliver & improve key account management approaches/tasks.
* Develop proposals that encompass the customer's needs, concerns, and objectives.
* Accurately price the solution/service within the given commercial parameters.
* Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
* Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
* Present an image that mirrors that of the customer.
* Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
* Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
* Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
* Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
* Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM.
* Forecast sales targets and ensure they are achieved.
* Work with all departments to ensure that sale/support prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
* Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
* The above is not an exhaustive list of duties as the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
* Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
Desired skills and knowledge:
* Day to day customer management
* Capable of managing and up selling multiple products
* Pro-active approach
* Knowledge of a part of the telecoms industry
* GSM Gateway Knowledge
* Fixed line products
* Effective communication skills, including negotiation skills
* Ability to sell ethically and promote the values of the company
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Flexible and Resilient
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that give director level training and support and work closely with the senior team. You will also be offered a pension scheme after 12 months of service.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency