|Job Ref:||204749870||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Germany||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:49|
Manning Global's Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for Contract Management Consultant to join their business in Germany. |
Position Title: Contract Management Consultant
Position Type: 3 months rolling contract
Start Date: October 2016
Location: Bavaria region, Germany
Contact: Nikolina Dobranic | +49 NA6
- The consultant is based in Munich with the requirement to travel if needed to other location within Germany including overnight stays.
- Consultant reports to the PMO Director
- The consultant has the authority to instruct project team members to provide information and participation in order to achieve completion of his tasks.
- He shall advise on commercial and scope related issues and is authorized to form common interpretation of scope and contract he represents to the customer and partners and within company
- Contract Management
- Understand the different contracts the project has in place with partners and customer and map the scope and ordering variations into a logical structure.
- Any identified scope gaps are to be validated and possible mitigation actions are to be found.
- Changes in scope and conditions with individual partners and customer are to be tracked and a change management process is to be put in place and maintained - contract change management.
- A contract/PO change with customer(main contract) or partner(subcontracts) shall be managed and executed by the contract manager through pushing the external process of customer and internal process
- Tracking with customer for any matters regarding to the PO issuing, registration, changing, cancellation, missing and so on.
- Guide the PO specialist to build up and maintain a PO account book in order to track the PO fulfillment status(PO receive, registration, change, acceptance, invoice)
- The contract manager has to provide guidance and education on contractual and scope related matters and train the project staff accordingly.
- Be part of the commercial team in contract negotiations with partners and customer.
- Telecommunication background is required
- Fluent German and English speaker
For more information please contact: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGND - 7612
Or call Nikolina on: +49 NA6