|Job Ref:||204748652||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:49|
In our opinion this is one of the best senior level HR Advisers jobs to come on the job market so far this Autumn!|
Our client is a global group company which is undergoing significant investment in its state of the art Northampton plant in terms of both infrastructure and headcount. This is an exciting time to join them and play a key part in their expansion programme.
In this varied and demanding role you will be directly supporting the HR Manager in partnering with managers and working with employees at operational level to identify and resolve human resource issues. You will be a role model for Corporate Behaviours and Values.
Key accountabilities include
• In particular supporting a functional transformation of the current HR department together with organisational design initiatives
• Recommending improvements and changes to policies, procedures, processes and practices
• Maintenance of standard Terms and Conditions of employment - providing advice to managers and employees
• Managing routine grievances and disciplinaries, escalating when necessary
• Consulting with works councils/unions and employee groups as appropriate
Compensation and Benefits:
• Supporting the administration of benefits - including renewing with providers
Recruitment and Selection:
• Liaising with line management and assisting with recruiting, selection and the on boarding process for approved vacancies
• Maintain and develop good working relationships with recruitment providers
• Providing support to local employees about relocation issues
General HR Admin:
• Monthly KPIs and recommendations for continuous improvement policies and processes
• Managing salary actions, promotions, terminations, redundancies and title changes
• Input on technology solutions to improve HR data management
• Payroll back up
To succeed in this role you will need an absolute minimum of 2 years experience in a similar level role, have a professional HR qualification and good HR operational experience.
Interested? Submit your CV in strict confidence right away for our immediate consideration. Feel free to pick up the phone and speak to the managing consultant in the first instance for an informal chat