|Job Ref:||204747204||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:49|
JOB TITLE: Mobile Porting Team Advisor|
LOCATION: Warrington (relocating to Manchester in April 2017)
SALARY: competitive + bonus / benefits
TalkTalk are on a journey to grow massively in the quad play space (Phone, Broadband, TV and Mobile). A key component of that is continuing to grow our current Mobile customer base. Seamless transition between Mobile Operators is critical to customers and the 'Mobile Porting Team' will be accountable to deliver this and manage exceptions smoothly. The Mobile Porting team will work closely with Mobile Provisioning, Mobile Service Desk and other Network Operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new team in Fulfilment area as a Mobile Porting Team Advisor and participate in this exciting journey! The successful candidate will be responsible for number (MSISDN) transfer between various telephony carriers
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
• Working closely with internal stakeholders and providing the customer with a focal point for issue resolution for number porting exceptions
• Acting as a 'Resolver' for our front line support functions to resolve all number porting errors
• Protectively identifying number porting exceptions, keeping customers and all stakeholders informed of resolution activities.
• Working with external Network Operators and Vendors to resolve porting problems.
• Developing excellent working relationships with our Mobile Supplier(s) and Stakeholder(s). Drive Supplier's performance against agreed SLA's & KPI's.
• Driving continuous improvement to streamline the mobile porting processes and enhance the customer experience. Delivering on-going service improvement.
• Understanding of Mobile Porting Processes
• Analytical and numerically-minded
• Good at building strong relationships with carriers
• Self-motivated with high levels of energy
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Understanding of DPA compliance
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link