|Job Ref:||204747175||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gateshead||Address:||Post Code:||NE9||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:49|
JOB TITLE: MAC Co-Ordinator |
SECTOR: TalkTalk Business
SALARY: competitive + bonus
Job Description Summary
To provision and manage the Moves Adds and Changes of all TTB Customers for Hosted Telephony and PBX. In addition, to provide support and assistance to the Customer Services Team and Technical Support Teams, while giving first class Customer Service
Main Responsibilities and day to day tasks will include:
-Provide a first class Customer Service experience
-Dealing with and provisioning MAC orders
-Utilising in house Applications
-Purchase Order requisition
-Application of PBX Knowledge
-Engaging with other peer teams
- Financial responsibilities to the relevant DOAG
- Authorising discount on MAC work and Create and approve documents
- Meet contractual SLAs and OLAs. Publish KPIs, regular and ad-hoc service performance metric reports to provide a clearer visibility of performance and feedback to the Operations Manager.
- Review operational performance and to identify, recommend and implement opportunities to improve performance - in either quality and/or efficiency, using comparisons to best practice
- Improve the customer experience by introducing additional training, increased skill sets and improved working practices, carrying out regular checks and maintaining training records
- Liaise with 3rd party companies that provide hardware or software components or elements of the service wrap (eg Mitel, Network First)
- Ensure escalation processes are followed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Comfortable with MS office and applications
- Highly motivated and well organised
-Experience in modern telephony solutions
-Interest in modern IT
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link