|Job Ref:||204747150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Irlam||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:49|
JOB TITLE: Managed Data Assurance Engineer |
LOCATION: Irlam (relocating to Salford Quays in 2017)
SECTOR: TalkTalk Business
SALARY: Competitive Market Rate
Job Description Summary
As part of TTG Service Assurance you will play a key role in delivering the highest level of service to TalkTalk customers. You will be part of a team of highly skilled engineers dealing with high value data customers. You will link into all parts of the business across TalkTalk Group as well as external suppliers.
• Provide case managed front line and engineering support to key business and resellers
• Managing incident resolution within agreed SLA with customers.
• Providing engineering level support for the following services MPLS/IPVPN, VPN, EFM, Ethernet, DSL, SIP, VoE and other high value data services for bearer and managed equipment.
• Detailed problem and fault investigation for complex cases
• Workflow management
• Proactive circuit monitoring and fault reporting
• Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
• Ensure that you are familiar with the Company's Business Management System and Information Security Management System and comply with the requirements of those frameworks.
• Incident detection and diagnosis using industry standard network monitoring and management tools, such as Cacti, ZenOSS, Intermapper and Sonus.
• Liaising and escalating with external suppliers and other TalkTalk departments to ensure minimum disruption and downtime to customers.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Cisco / Draytek configuration knowledge
- Be Customer focused
- Telecoms and Networks experience
- BGP and/or Complex routing protocols
- An understanding of VLAN's
- An understanding of VPN's
- A foundation understanding of CCNA / Juniper
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link