|Job Ref:||204753178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London Bridge||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
Application Support Analyst - Windows / .NET / T-SQL / N-tier |
Our client is looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst - Windows / .NET / T-SQL / N-tier to join their team based near London Bridge.
The successful Application Support Analyst will be responsible for the development of software applications to enable the organisation to achieve and maintain a competitive edge. By way of providing high quality and measurable application development lifecycle (analysis, design & development) and advise to the department manager.
- Application Development & Support
- Development of .Net applications in an n-tier environment
- Responsible for the scoping, design and development of systems including applications, workflows, interfaces, online forms, databases and management Information.
- Responsible for system optimization and trouble shooting.
- Provide 2nd line application support function.
- Systems Maintenance
- Undertake regular integrity checks of the CMS Workflow databases using T-SQL.
- Undertaking data updates using T-SQL.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers (providers of SQL database applications) to resolve any application related issues.
- Ensure that all applications can run successfully within the VMware environment.
- Systems support
- Work alongside the ICT Officer in the maintenance of an effective and robust network and hardware infrastructure and associated software (WINDOWS 2000/2003, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, MS EXCHANGE, MS SQL SERVER 2012/2005, VMware and CITRIX).
- Help to ensure that third party organisations meet SLA requirement.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the post.
- Good knowledge of software development tools used by the Authority, .net framework ((url removed)), VB, VBA, Crystal Reports and SharePoint.
- Windows experience
- N-tier experience
- Active Directory (AD).
- Demonstrable experience of using SQL database technology including stored procedures, SSIS, DTS, TSQL, triggers, functions, scheduled jobs, backups and database optimization.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately to staff both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
If interested in the above Application Support Analyst job, please apply using your latest CV for more information along with interview time(s)/date(s).
Application Support Analyst - Windows / .NET / T-SQL / N-tier