|Job Ref:||204753076||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum + Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
Trade Floor Support - Permanent role - London|
We are currently looking for an Experienced Trade Floor Support Engineer to work within (and around) London where required team and maximising team effectiveness.
To be considered for this position candidates must be able to demonstrate proven experience in the below requirements.
* To manage incidents as assigned to you on the Incident Management System (Unity/Remedy) through to resolution through the use of correct systems and management escalation paths where applicable
* Ensure that the Incident Management System is updated with all activities undertaken by you with corrective actions taken, or scheduled with the client.
* Will be first point of contact for escalations by users and be the first line resolver of any issues.
* Candidates that are coming from a trade floor/financial institute environment will be highly desirable
* Citrix Xenapp exposure
* Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/365
* HP Desktop and Laptop Hardware Accredited.
* Trade floor experience / exposure
* Excellent customer service experience
* Asset Management