|Job Ref:||204752980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
* Typically about 10 to 12 years' experience of managing a number of complex projects.
* Typically overall management of projects across the whole project life-cycle, especially start-up.
Team and Resource Leadership
* Team Leadership experience, ability to build and motivate teams.
* Planning for an obtaining the appropriate levels and types of resource needed.
* Agreeing terms of reference with the project team members and the relevant directorship.
* Provide mentoring and coaching of the project team and support their professional development.
* Ensure the effective information sharing between colleagues and project teams.
* Helping to define and agree the scope, critical success factors, deliverables and benefits of the project.
* Agree the technical and quality strategy with the project board preparing detailed project plans, monitoring progress and taking corrective action where necessary.
* Establishing common milestones which link to the wider project/programme milestones.
* Hold status/checkpoint meetings with the work package managers and reporting on progress to the project board.
* Define and manage stakeholder expectations at a senior and strategic level.
* Define and actively manage the critical project success factors.
* Identify issues and risks and recommend solutions, mitigations and contingencies.
* Ensure that projects produce the required deliverables to defined standards of quality, timescales, budgets and other constraints.
* Drive all aspects of the project to a successful conclusion and resolve conflict within the projects.
* Work within the standard disciplines and processes established for the project/programme.
* Provide progress and status reports.
* Able to gain respect of managers, peers and subordinates.
* Has first-class leadership skills.
* Leads teams positively.
* Impressive stakeholders and customer management skills.
* Excellent communication and good verbal influencing skills