|Job Ref:||204752877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kentish Town||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
Senior & Mid-Level Developers - Product Engineering Team|
Kentish Town, London
Up to £45,000 depending on experience + Benefits
Our client is a digital agency and Software Development Company based in Kentish Town London, specialising in designing and developing websites, web-based applications / workflow systems, bespoke software, mobile apps and has a Search Marketing division. They work with a broad range of commercial and not-for-profit organisations including the BBC, NHS, War Memorials Trust, and Crisis at Christmas on diverse and interesting projects.
Our client is looking for talented Senior and Mid-Level Developers to join their expanding development teams to work on enhancements and further developments.
The successful Developer will need to be versatile and comfortable working across a variety of multiple projects relating to diverse sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for people looking for a challenge and to further their knowledge within web and mobile applications.
You will be expected to hit the ground running and must be bright, hard-working, and a dedicated team player. The Company works in a very busy but relaxed environment and need someone who is versatile and flexible.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Senior candidates will have around 5 years` experience and be currently working as a Senior Developer; Mid-Level developers will have a minimum of 3 years` experience as a Developer
- A Degree in Computer Science, Math`s, Sciences or technically-orientatedsubject
- Excellent written and spokenEnglish
- Excellent OO PHP and experience with Zend Framework 2 or other PHPframeworks
- Ability to work with complex database (MySQL) solutions - understanding the roleof indexing and the use of transactionalprogramming
- Experience working within an Agile environment(SCRUM/XP)
- Responsive CSS using bootstrap or similarframework
- modular CSS using SASS orLESS
- GIT versioncontrol
- 3rd party APIintegrations
The Company is offering a fantastic opportunity for passionate individuals wanting to be part of the company`s expansion plans. You`ll be joining their friendly and sociable in-house team of professionals, and experience their relaxed office environment which comes with a chill area to think, blow off steam, complete with games consoles, pool table, table tennis and drinks fridge.
- Up to £45,000 salary depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme