|Job Ref:||204752862||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£100 - £180/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
Skills: IT Support. Microsoft. Cisco. Education. School. College. Desktop. Trouble-Shooting. Software. Hardware. Microsoft. Office 365. Windows Server 2008. Active Directory. Hyper V. VMware. NETAPP, HP, ISCSI, SAS. SCCM.|
The candidate will need to successfully pass an enhanced DBS check.
Immediate start is available for this exciting new contract role.
Is working for an incredibly successful national organisation within the learning sector. They are one of the largest and fastest growing multi-site organisations in the UK.
You will work as a 2nd Line Support IT Technician in a large organisation in a brand new build, well-known for having the most up to date technology, brand new state of the art facilities, and they have put a lot into training their staff.
The successful candidate will need to have a keen interest in working in the education sector. The teams function is to provide support to National Infrastructure and Academy based ICT staff. Your role will be liaising and working closely with Academy ICT Site Leaders and Regional Service Delivery Managers.
• To monitor all call queues 1st, 2nd, 3rd line to ensure that calls are updated by yourself or by other technicians.
• To be responsible for the resolution of support calls from academy ICT staff, escalating to 3rd line when necessary.
• Supporting and configuring key line of business applications including service desk software, financial software, sharepoint and internet filtering applications.
• Creating and managing Office 365 components including Exchange, Lync & Sharepoint
• Installing and supporting server operating systems and application software.
• Monitoring System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) across multiple sites
• Monitoring and management of Data Protection Manager (DPM) across multiple sites.
• To perform advanced management and administration of Cisco Telephony using Cisco Call Manager.
• Producing new technical documentation, and making changes to existing documentation.
• Configuring mobile equipment such as iPads, iPhones, windows, google and android devices
The IT Candidate will have the following skills:
• Strong knowledge virtualised technologies such as HyperV, VMware and also configuration of highly available clusters using failover cluster manager.
• Evidence of Windows Server 2008 Administration
• Advanced knowledge of SAN technologies such as NETAPP and HP using ISCSI and SAS connectivity
• To perform advanced management and administration of User accounts assigning permissions and manage group policies using Active Directory.
• Competent in using MIS Systems and Internet Filtering.
• Enthusiastic approach to customer service
• Strongly task-driven/multi-tasking
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation