|Job Ref:||204752746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
Are you interested in working for a long standing company with an excellent, professional reputation?|
My client, who are one of the fastest growing companies in their industry, has a new exciting opportunity to join their IT department in Cardiff. Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the main purpose of the post holder is to provide test analysis and test automation on a wide variety of projects and technologies.
Main duties include:
* Creation of test plans and strategy
* Test web sites, web applications, windows applications and web services to ensure they function as specified, especially that they retrieve and store data correctly
* Build test automation using MS Test Manager, MS Lab Manager, TFS and Selenium
* Understanding of current test methods and processes
* Experience in testing web sites, web applications, web services and windows applications
* Experience in MS SQL Server with excellent understanding of relational databases
* Able to write basic SQL queries
The successful candidate will have a strong automation testing background. Recent experience within a .net background is not essential, but this would certainly increase your chances of being a successful applicant.
If you would like more information, please contact David Rolls on (Apply online only) for a confidential chat as soon as possible to avoid missing out!
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy