|Job Ref:||204752738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
Apple Mac Support Engineer |
AigoFIND are currently on an opportunity to work for a well-established, highly reputed and fast growing company with a wide range of Mac focused client. As the Mac Engineer you will be working on a number of intersting projects with clients
* Providing IT support for all Mac equipment including system, application, and server issues.
* Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for end users
* Completing patching events for customers. Utilising Casper to ensure a standard version level of system and applications across all Macs.
* Ensure compliance with all service level agreements.
* Keeping the job ticketing system updated
* Excellent OSX desktop and server support skills
* Experiencing supporting OS X desktop and server across a range of versions
* Experience supporting common OS X applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, QuarkXpress, Extensis Suitcase Server
* Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF Casper
* Great customer relationship skills
* Good written & verbal communication skills
* Apple ACTC certification
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions