|Job Ref:||204752728||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
The role: Project Manager|
Salary: Circa £45000/annum & Benefits
Technical Project Manager required to join my Gloucestershire based client, specialising in the provision of Web and Cloud based services, solutions and products.
The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of new products and services from initiation through to commercial launch utilising the combined experience of team members from Software developers, systems engineers, QA, UI Designers and product marketing specialists from the UK and across Europe. This is a key role in the business and is required due to expansion.
* Manage allocated projects, ensuring that project management methodologies are used consistently and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
* Ensure that there is balance between commercial objectives and technical quality that ensures the best possible product is delivered in the time to market allowed
* Identify and co-ordinate work stream leads (with some international travel), ensuring objectives are achieved
* Create effective communication channels and develop strong and viable working relationships with key stakeholders
* Ensure planning, tracking, status reporting, issue and risk mitigation takes place effectively and is able to embrace Agile software development
* Carry out post implementation reviews and project benefit reviews
Skills and Experience:
You will have full project lifecycle experience from initiation to benefits realisation and proven experience of working with Agile teams. You will have a good understanding of software development process allied with an ability to understand and drive commercial objectives. Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills are essential for this role. You will have the ability to manage multiple projects, some with international teams, at the same time.
* Experience and knowledge of web technology, digital marketing, SaaS, PaaS
* Project and resource planning skills with Agile experience
* Ability to co-ordinate commercial, technical and operational tasks
* Managing software development in web based sales or technical integration projects
This is a relaxed, focused and creative environment. The employee on site benefits are excellent and indicate and genuine desire to ensure the well being of employees
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)