|Job Ref:||204752644||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£130 - £150/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
Sales Analyst - London - £(Apply online only)p/d - 6 months|
The purpose of the role is to provide Operational support across the entire UK & Ireland business and contributes to revenue growth through the effective implementation of sales initiatives/projects.
The role covers three areas:
1 Financials- current quarter focus, reporting & processing. Outer quarter pipeline review and reporting
2 Client- Account planning support, win/loss reviews & client reporting
3 People- sales excellence, on-boarding and being the power user and main contact for CRM (Salesforce & MI) training and queries.
* Ensures the revenue cycle is fully completed in order to minimise risk to quarterly reported revenue.
* Ensuring that all opportunities are correctly reflected in the system and all relevant paperwork is attached.
* Assists the local sales function in opportunity management tracking providing frequent reports on the sales cycle, reporting progress and highlighting potential "Risks" on opportunities.
* Supports Client Services with various reporting and KPI analysis.
* Coordinate sales ops activities/projects with other functions including Client Services and Consulting business lines.
* Provide financial and commercial support to local KAM's on deal construction and reports accordingly to sales leadership.
* Provide additional support on Budgets and Pricing Assistants if/when required or adhoc
* Strong analytical Skills
* Clear and concise communication skills
* Strong planning and organizational skills
* Experience managing revenue and working on revenue recognition projects
* Problem solving skills
* Relationship building skills, team orientation and commercial acumen
* Experience of working with or within a commercial team or supporting a commercial team and influencing changes of behaviour
* A commercial or finance background
* Happy dealing with numbers and contract financials and the necessity to get close to the detail
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with individuals at all levels within the organisation
* High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
* CRM / Salesforce, Hyperion, SAP knowledge and Excel skills preferred
* Excellent organisational skills and time management
* Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry a plus
Skills: Sales Analyst, Operational, Financial, Client, People, Risks, KPI's, CRM, Salesforce
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Yoh Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy