|Job Ref:||204752576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£85000 - £95000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
Digital Business Analyst / Consultant required by my client - a well-established and leading provider of policy administration solutions for the Protection, Life and Pensions sectors.|
Working as a key Digital Consultant as part of the client-facing implementation team, the role spans the full range of Business Analyst activity from analysis of business requirements, through estimation and testing, and working closely with Developers to ensure the on time delivery of system releases to the client.
- Conduct initial project assessments with external clients and stakeholders
- Identify business requirements and support the translation of requirements through the project life cycle stages of system design development, testing, deployment and transition.
- Produce estimates
- Provide user training
- Analyse and manage issues reported by users
- Report and liaise with the team leader responsible for the current assignment
- The successful candidate must have demonstrable skills in Business Analysis within Digital Programmes projects involving Straight Through Processing, D2C, B2C, Web Front Ends and any other ecommerce-based projects in the UK Life and Pensions Sector
- A solid understanding of online underwriting processes for protection products
- Previous implementation life cycle experience of front end systems
- Experience of Agile and ideally using Jira
- Demonstrable ability to configure an application to deliver business functionality using SQL
This is a fantastic opportunity within a market-leading organisation to help design and drive forward the strategic roadmap for the company, in a fast-paced and growing environment