|Job Ref:||204752313||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Salary:||£NEG Market Rates||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
Oracle - design - applications - build - develop - architect - fusion - cloud - R12 - e-business|
Description of project:
As part of the Oracle Practice, the suitable candidate will be responsible for the full systems development life cycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various Oracle functional solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and our delivery executives and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest calibre to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiency's, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimise cost savings and efficiency's.
The ideal candidate will also have strong industry based skills and should be able to demonstrate this in a at least one sector.
Design and develop Oracle business applications, and or business intelligence systems, as required, to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives
* Pre-sales experience on bids.
* Work closely with business and IT to design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance
* Work with teammates to evaluate reporting requests, assess feasibility, develop prototypes, and implement a production/delivery plan.
* Serve as a SME for business processes that are supported by developed solutions
Minimum 3-4 Oracle Project Life Cycle experience
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Assist with and validate the design of the solution and the production of all design phase deliverable
* Coordinate with deployment and support resources to ensure the solutions gets implemented smoothly into QA and Production environments
* Participate in large-scale Client initiatives and projects to design new solutions.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy