|Job Ref:||204752311||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £53000/annum great benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:50|
IT Manager |
London £53,000 Permanent - Immediate - Great benefits
My client a Not-for-Profit based in central London are looking to bring in a senior experience IT Manager to over see all things technology. You will need to develop and retain effective working relationships with key stakeholders and keep the IT strategy under regular review, whilst managing within budget controls at our central London office.
Main duties will include:
* Ensure the effective delivery of a responsive and client focused IT and data management service
* Line manage the IT Infrastructure Team and Applications team.
* Develop and implement the IT strategy, IT disaster recovery. Producing and reviewing IT policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Produce effective operational procedures to provide a stable and well managed Infrastructure.
Candidate attributes for this role will include:
* Extensive experience in managing as senior level, IT infrastructure technical resources and operations, covering network, telecommunications, server, storage, backup, database, virtualisation and software distribution
* Experience managing a system that supports a significant number of dispersed users.
* Management/IT qualifications
Benefits - 25 days holiday, 3 days xmas holidays and bank holidays. pension (8% employee matched at 24% by employer).
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK