|Job Ref:||204751904||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Axbridge||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum DOE||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
This new role will be dedicated to API-based development. Using our clients existing API you will build apps and products for a variety of platforms, ensuring all apps/products are visibly consistent and well designed. Each product needs to be translatable, robust and easy to use.
* Improve, continue development of an existing Android app.
* Create and develop an iOS app similar to the Android app.
* Create and develop simple computer programs similar to the Android app.
* HTML (HTML5)
* Android Studio
* Visual Studio
* Git (GitHub)
* Contactless Card Readers
Education, training and qualifications
* Numerate and literate to a good standard
* Good IT skills
Skills and knowledge
* Good problem solving skills
* Good communication skills
* A good eye for detail
* Good organisational skills
* An ability to work to deadlines
* Knowledge of app development
* Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
Must have evidence of previous programming projects
* Eager and hardworking
* Focused with a 'can do attitude'
* Quick learner
* Team player
* Flexible and adaptable
Other special requirements
* Willingness to travel if required
* Sometimes there is a requirement to work outside normal working hours.
Hours are flexible and will be a mixture of office and home based. Core office hours are 10 - 4 on Monday and Wednesday and 10 - 2 on Thursday. Office is in Rooksbridge, Somerset.
Longer term there will be opportunities for overseas travel to support the international work if desired.
Please contact Becky Round on NA