|Job Ref:||204751903||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Hammersmith||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
QA Test Analyst (web)|
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: Competitive, DOE + Benefits
Contract: Fixed term contract (12 months)
Hours: 37.5 hours
Discovery Education`s mission is to provide engaging, scientifically proven, and standards-based digital educational resources to schools so they can help elevate education, increase student achievement and transform teaching & learning. In addition to first class resources, we also provide professional development.
We strive to be the no.1 employer of choice and our list of benefits to employees is outstanding and includes, day care nanny services, season ticket loan, private health, life assurance, social committee for events, monthly on-site massage, and weekly fruit deliveries!
Discovery is passionate about and committed to enhancing the way teachers teach and students learn; adding meaning and relevance to the school curriculum, and helping teachers and students to reach their potential and we are looking for talented and extremely bright individuals to join us!
QA Test Analyst (web)- The Role:
To test the functionality, design, and usability of products including; testing multimedia web content and features on a range of browsers and operating systems, record issues and track progress using an issue management system, and communicate any issues to developers for resolution; then, to retest and confirm resolution.
• Test features within an Agile team
• Create accurate documentation on issues found
• Work to agreed timescales
• Troubleshoot bugs and other technical problems
• Proactively communicate status of projects to relevant staff
• Contribute advice on best practice on the implementation of new features and enhance existing features
• Advise on usability issues.
QA Test Analyst (web) - Essential skills/experience
• Communication skills
• Strong written English
• Knowledge of browsers and technology
• Knowledge of issue tracking software
• Attention to detail
• Diplomatic approach to issues.
• 2 -4 years previous experience in online Quality Assurance required.
• Raise the overall quality of Discovery Education products.
• Interest in or knowledge of education and web technology
• Technical background
• Important for candidate to be able to work within informal culture.
• Work flexibility in case of time sensitive content.
Benefits: A range of benefits are available to the successful candidate including:
• Life and Private Health Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Season ticket loan
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please click on APPLY and forward your CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
Keywords: QA Test Analyst (web), QA, Quality Assurance, Editorial, Tech Support, Design & Development, Website development, Website testing, Application testing, Online quality assurance, Software tester