|Job Ref:||204751791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£20000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Graduate IT Support Engineer - Cambridge - £20,000 - £26,000 - 1 Year Contract (possible extension/permanent opportunity)|
CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom - Our World-Leading Technology client has an excellent opportunity for a Graduate IT Support Engineer to join their growing support team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT graduate keen to secure an exciting Junior IT Support Engineer position within a well-known and award-winning technology business! The successful candidate will receive specialist training and an on-going training programme.
FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE:
- PC desktop support (Windows & Linux)
- Hardware & Software Support
- Network support and maintenance
- Contributing to IS projects, rollouts/upgrades
- MS Exchange administration
- Escalating issues to 3rd line support with proper troubleshooting
- Degree educated in an IT discipline (or similar)
- Strong technical IT skills with evidence of an enthusiasm for learning
- Customer service orientated
- Genuine interest in IT/Technology
- Any previous support experience is an advantage, but not essential
Interested? If so, send your CV now for immediate review and further details.
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge and Peterborough, our recruitment divisions include, Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Sales & Marketing