|Job Ref:||204751524||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£26000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
1st/2nd Line Support Engineer - Cambridge - £26,000 - £29,000 |
CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom - Our World-Leading technology client has an excellent opportunity for a Senior 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to join their growing support team.
The successful Support Engineer wiill be part of the infrastructure support team and will be expected to support users on a wide range of infrastructure technologies including Windows/Linux desktops, Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Cisco Networking and others. Candidates that have worked in R&D environments would be preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to join a well-known and award-winning technology business!
FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE:
- PC desktop support (Windows & Linux)
- Hardware & Software Support
- Network support and maintenance
- Contributing to IS projects, rollouts/upgrades
- MS Exchange administration
- Escalating issues to 3rd line support with proper troubleshooting
- Ideally degree educated in an IT discipline (or similar)
- Strong technical IT skills with evidence of an enthusiasm for learning
- Strong experience with Desktops, Hardware, Networks, MS Exchange, Ciscso.
- Customer service orientated
Interested? If so, send your CV now for immediate review and further details.
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge and Peterborough, our recruitment divisions include, Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Sales & Marketing