|Job Ref:||204751431||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
IT Administrator - Cambridge - £18,000 - £20,000 |
CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom - This is an opportunity for a highly motivated IT Administrator to join their team in providing the business with onsite support and maintenance. The IT Administrator will have sound technical knowledge of Microsoft applications, Microsoft server, Active Directory administration and network solutions.
- Windows Server & Desktop operating systems
- Knowledge & experience of software packages (e.g. Office, Anti-virus, etc)
- Server Technologies experience (e.g. Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V/VMWare, virtualisation technologies)
- Networking knowledge (e.g. LAN/WAN/SAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, Switching, VPN, Firewall)
- Hardware experience (e.g. Server hardware, Network Appliance, Cisco Switches/Routers, Desktop/Laptop/Tablet hardware)
Want to join an industry-leading business? Send your CV now!
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge and Peterborough, our recruitment divisions include, Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Sales & Marketing