|Job Ref:||204751300||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£370 - £420/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
I am currently working with one of my key clients in the Cheshire who are looking for a DevOps Engineer for a 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will come from an operational background with exposure to working with Java development teams. This is an immediate contract opportunity with interview slot available for next week. |
* Automating solutions using Platform and Application deployment technologies such as Puppet, Foreman and RunDeck
* Knowledge of configuration management, automation and scripting including experience in a scripting language such as Python or Ruby
* Linux system administration skills essential
* Working within a DevOps environment
* Windows system Administration skills desirable
* Exposure to Continuous Integration & Delivery Principals and Build tools (e.g. Jenkins)
* Experience and knowledge of Version Control Systems, preferably Git
* Experience working with Enterprise Java Application servers, preferably Weblogic
If you are available for your next contract role and would like to find out more, please get in touch.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation