|Job Ref:||204751232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Aldermaston||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Printer Service Engineer - Aldermaston - £20-24kpa|
We are currently recruiting for an Printer Engineer to work for a well-known name IT name specialised in cross-border infrastructural services in Aldermaston.
The Printer Service Engineer ideal candidate will need to have Printers/HP printers and Hardware experience.
The ideal candidates for the Printer Service Engineer will be required to have excellent experience in troubleshooting and diagnose faulted printers.
The role is a permanent role and the selected candidate will have to work in shifts based on 8 hour shift. Every 4 months, the candidate will be required to cover night shifts from 00.00pm until 08.00am.
This is an immediate start role.
* Ensure SLA's are met, constantly monitoring queues and working proactively with members of the Diagnosis before Dispatch team to close or re-route tickets, advising of a remote fix or engineer visit required as appropriate.
* Have a full awareness of service level KPI's and prioritise tickets in accordance with these under guidance of the Team Lead, Dispatcher and Service Delivery Manager
* Using product knowledge, manuals, error reports and other information sources, effectively determine the printer fault from the description, and where possible provide a solution.
* Through Customer Interaction, gain as much information as possible about the reported printer issues to help in successfully determining the fault.
* Through effective fault diagnosis and tool utilisation, ensure the correct printer parts are recommended and available per case to allow an engineer to complete and achieve successfully the first time fix on site.
* Acting as the first point of contact for all customer interactions.
* Where possible, fixing tickets through effective diagnosis removing the requirement for an engineer to attend the customer site.
* Gain awareness of the customers' business environment, and to employ a service delivery approach that is sensitive to the effects and operational activities of the customer.
* Communicates effectively and clearly with Customers, Colleagues and Partner Providers.
* Demonstrates professionalism, courtesy and respect in all communications including but not limited to verbal and written.
* Proactively updating colleagues including Team Leads and Service Delivery Managers of any operational, personal or professional situations which impacts the Company's Service Delivery.
* Ensures that all ticket updates and closures are correctly input into the Operating System, to ensure accurate reports can be ran on the data.
* Ensuring all procedures are followed correctly - Local, Customer Services and Corporate.
* Work in accordance with suppliers, Organisational and customer's site rules and regulations for the purposes of health and safety.
* Printers/HP printers and hardware experience is essential
Minimum of 3 Years on break/fix service to printers or Photocopiers, preferably HP multifunction printers.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer service skills
Ability to interpret service documentation to assist with troubleshooting and diagnose