|Job Ref:||204751202||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Post Code:||S40||Salary:||£17000 - £17500/annum + Excellent benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
We are currently recruiting for a 1st Line support role in Chesterfield for one of the biggest names in IT and Telecommunications.|
The salary for this role is between £17000 and £17500 per year plus excellent benefits.
Key purpose of the 1st Line support role:
The role has the responsibility for acting as a single point of contact for our Managed Services customers. Responsible for accurately logging incidents and requests whilst meeting the support centre minimum data set requirements. Responsible for accurately diagnosing faults/completing requests with an aim to fix 1st time within contractual SLA agreement. Responsibility for using all available tools to facilitate quick, accurate and quality work flow.
* Ensure that reported faults and service requests are responded to in line with SLAs.
* Provide an effective, professional response and solution(s) to reported problems.
* Take ownership for personal development and strive to continually improve on existing skills in order to enhance performance within the job role.
* To contribute to knowledge documentation activity
* Any other activity requested by the Operational Lead / Service Desk Manager
* To maintain relationships with interfacing business functions and IT departments.
* To restore normal service to the user as quickly as possible.
* To offer general guidance and advice to users.
* To achieve maximum personal KPI's and Quality objectives.
* To assist the team in achieving set targets such as first contact fix and average call duration.
* Knowledge/experience of ACD telephone system.
* Remedy knowledge/experience.
* Active Directory account administration.
* Exchange account administration.
* Windows Server folder administration.
* General Microsoft Windows application support and installation. SCCM deployment.
* Understanding of Microsoft Office applications and Operating Systems in respect of dealing with 1st line user queries, requests and faults.
* Experience of remote diagnosis and fixes via RDP, Bomgar or other remote control system