|Job Ref:||204751195||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum 35000 - 40000 + Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
£35,000 - £40,000
One of Bradford`s largest companies is looking for a Software Developer to join their IT team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced developer to join a growing organisation who are financially secure, offer excellent benefits, including career progression, holidays and pensions.
The Software Developer will be required to work on new development projects as well as some legacy work.
• Strong C# development skills
• Experience with .NET Windows Forms
• Knowledge of Software Development Methodology and release processes
• MS-SQL Server experience in Data Definition Language, T-SQL, developing stored procedures and functions
• Design skills with the ability to document requirements and specifications and have a working knowledge of UML
• Knowledge of SSAS and SSIS would be an advantage yet not essential.
• Design, develop and maintain applications to agreed specifications, service level agreements and timescales.
• Prepare documentation to ensure BIS teams have the knowledge and information to support developed applications.
• Assist in the definition of application development policies and standards.
• Provide expert knowledge to Functional & Systems Analysts to help define appropriate application solutions.
• Define test plans to assist with functional testing of developed applications.
• Provide application support to System Analysts and Systems Support Specialists as required.
The Office is based in Bradford and ideal to commute to from Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax and Otley. They offer a great range of benefits including Childcare Vouchers, Pensions, Holidays, Ride to work Scheme, flexible hours and much much more