|Job Ref:||204751132||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Salary:||£20000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Web and Application Developer - £20,000 - £40,000 per annum - Haverhill based|
Are you a knowledgeable and professional Developer that can continuously improve systems and contribute to new and exciting projects and opportunities? Are you a passionate and inventive Web and Applications Developer? Do you want to be working on cutting edge solutions in a collaborative and challenging environment?
Our client is seeking a Website and Application Developer who thrive on pushing the limits of technology to provide support and solutions. Our clients Engineering team is constantly challenged to deliver creative, imaginative and 'out of the box' solutions for a highly complex trading environment. They have worked hard to make their platform the top choice for customers and they are committed to continue pushing the envelope. If this sounds like a place you can thrive, PLEASE continue reading.
Reporting to the Managing Director - you will need to be friendly and approachable and be able to work with other staff members at all levels of the business including shareholders and non-executive Directors
Your key tasks:
* To create new features to agreed specifications in '(url removed)'
* Developing in house Mobile applications to enhance existing functionality within systems
* Re-developing sections of the existing system from ASP to '(url removed)'
* Building XSL:FO Templates to agreed output designs (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
* Experience using Microsoft office programs
* Experience within scoping and managing projects
* Experience in a web and application development
Knowledge and key skills:
Essential skills required:
* (url removed)
* Application development
* Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
* Able to build professional relationships with people at all levels
* Enthusiastic and willing to provide high levels customer support
* Able to manage time effectively
Applications will be considered for post graduate candidates that have a relevant degree background.
Please note: the working hours for this role are 9am - 5pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to match our client's needs in this role, please submit your CV in Word format to