|Job Ref:||204751070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rome||Address:||Salary:||£33.19 - £360/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Duties and responsibilities|
The consultant is responsible for developing themes for the upgrade to Liferay 6.2 of IFAD's corporate website. Specifically, the consultant will:
* Develop approximately 20 Liferay themes for 6.2
* Ensure responsiveness
* Test on all main browsers
* Any other duties as required
Experience: The consultant must have experience of Java Enterprise development along with experience using Liferay Portal modules. The ideal candidates must also have experience on Liferay theme development and mobile front end development. Experience with participating in open source projects and publishing of technology articles or ownership of a technology blog is highly desirable.
Languages: Full command of English is essential.
* Java Certification would be advantageous;
* Proficiency with information architecture, knowledge management and metadata is required;
The candidate should have demonstrable experience with the following technologies:
* Java EE
* Liferay Portal
* XML document manipulation (XSLT)