|Job Ref:||204751005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eastleigh||Address:||Post Code:||EX39||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum benefiits+training+career progressio||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Service Desk Engineer|
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum + benefits, training & career progression
Near Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Romsey, Southampton - Hampshire
We are seeking a dynamic, innovative Service Desk Engineer to join a rapidly growing cloud services organisation who deliver unified communications to the small & medium business (SMB) marketplace. The Service Desk Engineer is responsible in providing customer focused support to external clients by troubleshooting and problem solving end user queries through voice and web based interactions.
A successful candidate will be highly motivated as our client will be investing in you from day one by putting you through multiple certifications to build up the desired skill set the business requires with fantastic career progression opportunities. As part of a major investment our client are experiencing phenomenal growth and want a talented Service Desk Engineer to join the organisation and become part of the success story.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
* First point of contact to external customers and partners experiencing technical difficulties whilst meeting and exceeding SLA targets
* Escalate and collaborate closely with Tier 2 and 3 customer support function in order to resolve incidents quickly and efficiently.
* Incident resolution with 3rd party suppliers whilst identifying areas for process improvement.
* Previous Help Desk/ Customer care experience is essential, whilst working within an IT orientated service desk or telecoms environment would be highly beneficial.
* Experience with Windows and Mac desktop technologies. Highly desirable to have experience with VoIP and Cisco technologies.
* Highly motivated, proactive and willingness to learn new technologies and participate in fully expensed certifications.
* Customer focused with impeccable telephone, oral and written communication skills.
Please send your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Technology Keywords: Help Desk, Service Desk, Support Desk, Contact Centre, First Line Support, Tier 1 Support, Fault Reception, Incident Management, Support Agent, VoIP, Voice over IP. Cisco technologies