|Job Ref:||204750991||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wilmslow||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum Benefits Included||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Job Title: Support Analyst |
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20k - £22k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Analyst to join our client's fast-paced and growing organisation.
To provide support to all clients on a day to day basis. This is a support role for a solitary software product - which is hugely varied in its configuration & uses. Therefore we are looking for a fast learner, someone with a keen interest getting to grips with the product to be able to offer support and guidance to our rapidly growing client base.
To provide a high level of client service and support delivered using the telephone and though helpdesk software & email.
The types of support range from general software usage, assistance with how best to use the software to fit with the company's processes, to problem solving issues with either the system or the specific processes at the individual client.
Working closely with the onboarding team to ensure there is a smooth transition from new clients going live to business as usual.
Working alongside the Development team helping to diagnose and resolve bugs or explaining client's particular needs to further enhance the product.
Continual development of product knowledge to be able to effectively support clients and to demonstrate a high level of understanding of the product and the processes surrounding it.
Keeping up to date with fast paced product development cycles and understanding the impacts this has on the client base, maintaining strong communication with clients during these phases.
Responsibilities & duties:
• Supporting clients on a day to day basis by telephone and helpdesk software and email
• Problem solving issues matching the software to individual company needs
• Working with the "on boarding" team to ensure smooth transition for new customers
• Working with Development team to help diagnose and resolve bugs
• Passing on customer individual needs to further enhance the product
• Keeping up to date with fast paced product development cycles and understanding the impacts they have on the client base
• Keeping up to date with the development of the software to be able to effectively support clients and to demonstrate a high level of understanding of the product and the processes surrounding it.
We are looking for:
• Have previous customer service experience, helping people to resolve issues
• Have hands on trouble shooting experience
• Have experience of providing end user support
• Have previous study of IT/Software
• Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical issues at different levels both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
• Possess strong written communication skills, being able to provide step by step guidance by email with attention to detail
• Have good investigation and problem solving skills
• Have the ability to manage and prioritise work load
• Have the ability to log issues thoroughly, passing on all required information when escalating within the team
• Be highly self-motivated & keen to learn
• Had experience of working with a project based software product
• Had Financial experience in a professional services company
What we can offer
Competitive Salary - £20k - £22k
In return we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with excellent
You will be an essential part of our internal team, with a huge passion for technology, and a dynamic and motivated attitude