|Job Ref:||204750913||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£15000 - £17000/annum 15,000-17,000 + OTE||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Trainee IT Sales Executive (New Business)|
15,000-17,000 (DOE) + OTE
We have an excellent opportunity available for Trainee IT Sales Executives to join our growing IT Services business in Derby (Pride Park). You would be responsible for generating new business opportunities, selling our range of IT services to new customers and developing long-term client relationships.
Previous experience in Sales, Cold Calling and Customer Services is preferred, but full training will be provided. Start ASAP ideally in October / November 2016. A full UK driving license is strongly preferred as the role will involve some travel to customer sites.
Key Skills / Experience / Duties:
- Cold calling new clients, including booking face-to-face meetings with prospective customers.
- Growing a new business pipeline for IT Services to deliver against agreed sales targets.
- Writing sales proposals and quotations. Writing bids / proposals for clients (for example: Server Specifications).
- Direct email marketing and tele-marketing.
- Achieving sales targets and KPIs.
- Gaining a clear understanding of the customer`s IT requirements.
- Negotiating sales propositions to win new business.
- Sales administration. Following a defined sales process using Sage CRM.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, IE / Web).
- Key behaviours / personal qualities: excellent communication (verbal / written), organisation / planning, reliable, customer-focused, polite, professional, helpful, self-motivated and determined.
- A recent Graduate with an IT/Computing degree would be an advantage but not essential. We are more interested in your past experience and personal qualities than your `paper` qualifications.
- A full UK driving licence is strongly preferred as this role will involve some travel for client meetings.
Please email a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your availability / notice period, salary expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and who will answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency