|Job Ref:||204750860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum pension and benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Systems Engineer | Portsmouth | £35,000 | SC clearance required - or willingness to undergo |
Our client, a market leader in their field have just identified an additional requirement for a strengthening and developing team for a Systems Engineer. After a successful start in 2016 my client is looking to further strengthen the team ready for the busy 2017 ahead.
Your role should you chose to accept it: To design and produce automated Test Procedure Sets (TPS) that meet various equipment needs, including electro-mechanical, radio frequency and electrical interfaces, across a range of potential platforms; together with the necessary accreditation, certification and formal customer acceptance.
Our client is able to offer a vibrant and driven environment with excellent continual career prospects with a great benefits package and excellent pension.
As the successful Systems Engineer you will be able to display the following experience and skills:
* Familiarisation with C++, National Instruments LabWindows/CVI and TestStand applications.
* Proven Experience of clearly articulating system requirements, and associated electrical and mechanical solutions.
* Proven experience in complex system design, development and performance analysis, particularly in the defence or aerospace domain.
* Systems, electrical, mechanical and software engineering background or experience sufficient to provide expert assessment of design, the creation and review technical interfaces, test requirement creation, workload planning, acceptance procedures and results, diagnose and resolve complex problems.
* Experience of Telelogic Doors.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply with your latest updated CV or if you'd like further information please call (Apply online only).
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas