|Job Ref:||204750841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£22000 - £27000/annum holidays, pension||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
This is an exciting opportunity to be a valued asset of a leading manufacturer and distribution company currently involved in a large IT Project.|
* Maintain the business systems data to support new item introduction as well as the maintenance of existing item data within their existing ERP.
* Liaising regularly with the business to obtain information via procedures and ensuring this is entered into the system in a timely accurate manner.
* Liaising with the design centres and SSUs across the group to ensure new item data including pricing and logistics is accurately entered into M3 following group procedures.
* providing support on financial and operational requests as and when required.
* Ensuring complete data set up according to business rules within agreed SLA framework
* Liaising with the planning, forecasting and the customer service teams to meet their expectations and minimise operational queries.
* Preparation of mass data load templates.
* Communicating KPIs to group stakeholders and any commentaries with regards to data integrity.
* Skilled in MS Office Suite particularly Word and Excel
* Experience working within data management in ERP
* Communication and coordination skills
* Attention to detail and ability to work on your own initiative
* Excellent presentation, verbal and writing skills