|Job Ref:||204750817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum + Bonus, Pension, Holidays, Life Ass||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Service Delivery Manager - IT Operations|
Permanent - £60k-£70k + bonus, holidays, life assurance, share incentive plan and more!
Uniting Ambition are working with a market leading organisation that due to continued growth and an internal restructure are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to manage all IT customer facing services, mainly the IT Service Desk and End User Computing, as well as being responsible for managing a number of external suppliers to ensure that agreed service levels are being met.
* Delivery of IT Service Desk within agreed targets.
* Management of all End User Computing (software, hardware, licenses, warranties etc.)
* Major Problem and Incident Management co-ordination.
* Monitor and review Service performance, reporting back to key stakeholders in review meetings.
* Identify areas of Service improvement, recorded with a Service Improvement Plan.
* Service TransitionBusiness
* Continuity of IT Services.
* A solid background in Service Level Management, documenting and managing IT Services.
* Excellent stakeholder management and third party supplier skills.
* A technical background would be beneficial (Infrastructure, Security, Networking).
* Previous experience working in a fast paced and high pressured environment (ideally in the Retail or FMCG sectors).
* ITIL Certified and Prince2 awareness (not essential but beneficial).
For a confidential discussion or to find out more about this exciting opportunity get in touch!
Elliott Pointon / (Apply online only)