|Job Ref:||204750567||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
API Developer - 3 Months Contract - West London - £400 - £450|
My client is an expanded organisation of one of the largest airlines in the world and an exciting opportunity to join this ever growing organisation. They are looking for someone who can introduce exciting new digital products and services across the organisation using the very latest emerging technology across multiple platforms and applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create new digital products and services that can be delivered to any internal or external brand experience.
* Create new mobile and web applications that transform our customer experience to a contextual, multi modal, multi device, seamless journey.
* Carry out rapid prototype sprints to deliver new innovations to market
* Promote the concepts of Open Innovation and new forms of innovative R&D
The following skills are required to be considered:
* Familiar with NA, SOAP/XML APIs, REST/JSON APIs
* GitHub, Source code control
* Knowledge of Agile Project Delivery Methods
* Knowledge of functional/regression testing of code
* API Security/Authentication e.g. OAuth
* Experience in dealing with Enterprise APIs in a large corporate
* Experience in working as part of a small agile team, including testing
* Experience working in an ecommerce platforms
Please apply by sending through your latest CV and we will be in touch. Thank you and we look forward to speaking to you.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK