|Job Ref:||204750523||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northwich||Address:||Post Code:||CW9||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: UP TO £14,500, DOE + BENEFITS
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am - 5.30pm
Comms-care is an award winning, leading provider of channel network & server support solutions. We assist over 500 channel partners who in turn provide support to over 7000 end users. Comms-care manage all aspects of ongoing support and maintenance covering technologies such as Voice & Unified Communications, Security and Wireless with support on network devices that include Servers, Desktops, Routers and Switches to name a few.
Candidates will preferably have a background in a call centre / customer service role and carry out various customer care duties. The role will include the scheduling of deliveries to customer sites and field engineers, leading to the management of outbound deliveries and escalations with our couriers as part of the Logistics function.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Principal Accountabilities but not limited to the following;
• Arranging and managing outbound deliveries and escalating any issue with our courier company and internal customers via email and telephone
• Management of any third parties/ vendors which may be used as resolve groups
• Processing enquiry emails, telephone calls
• Data entry using internal systems
• Managing Logistics Mailboxes to update relevant incidents with key information
• Generating weekly reports for senior management
• Assisting generally with on-going Logistics practice
• General Admin - typing, use of Excel, faxing, filing
No specific qualifications are required for this role, but the likely candidate will have successfully completed education to a high standard and have experience in the Microsoft set of Office products. Ideally the candidate will have a degree of experience within a customer services environment, be timely and have the ability to manage and prioritise workloads.
• Good IT skills with good knowledge of all Microsoft applications
• Good organization and time management skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent Business Administration skills (communication, presentation, interpersonal & documentation skills) required as is self-awareness.
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Offers will be subject to passing a DBS check (formerly CRB check) and satisfactory references received before start of employment with Comms-care
• Own transport
To apply, please submit your up to date CV and Cover Letter.
Keywords: Delivery Coordinator, Service Delivery, Service delivery administrator, Service delivery support, Customer Service, Logistics, Distribution