|Job Ref:||204750363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Digital Content & Optimisation Manager - Basingstoke - £30,000|
The Digital Content & Optimisation Manager, will be based in Basingstoke and will report into the Digital Director in order to manage and support interactive activities and programmes across the areas of digital content and optimisation. This role requires someone who is a search guru, a social media expert / community manager as well as a content evangelist. You will be working with internal and external teams as well as high profile clients and therefore you need to have confidence, credibility and influence.
Experience Required -
* A specialist in search and social with experience of working across a broad range of industries, brands and organisations
* Strong experience in user and keyword research tools, such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Long tail Pro etc.
* Strong experience in Paid search advertising in Google and Bing
* Strong experience in digital analytics including Google Analytics
* Experience in content syndication and outreach platforms
* CIM / Digital Qualifications preferred
Day to Day activities will include -
* Day-to-day management, co-ordination and development of search, social and content programmes
* Content Management across all digital channels including websites and social media
* Search Marketing (including organic search, local search, paid search, keyword research)
* Creation of copy for digital channels i.e. web, PPC, email marketing, social media, paid ads etc.
* Reviews and audits to provide recommendations for Search, Usability and Accessibility (H1's, Meta descriptions, Broken Links, Alt Attributes etc.)
* Focus on creating a great experience for both users and search engines, with measurable results for our clients
* Social (monitoring across all platforms, listening and community management),
* Outreach through content syndication platforms.
* Delivery of ROI results to the Group Account Directors for dashboards reports.
* Email marketing (including broadcast, template creation and digital voucher triggered emails).
* Executing the content across all channels: email, web, social, blogs etc.
* Tone of voice development and on-page and off-page SEO.
* Outreach, linking & citation, PPC and local search
* Working with a social content plan and the tone of voice guide to execute, respond and engage with the online communities
* Using desktop research, reports, trends and analysis to pro-actively look for insights to inform content strategy and planning
* Setting and managing digital content strategy
* Formulation of target audience persona's to input into content planning and creation of content calendars
* Social Media Strategy and best practice
* Planning and implementation of paid search and social media advertising
* Tactical activity to improve our clients online customer experience
* Analysis of data to analyse and optimise the performance of Search Banner Media and Social Media Paid Ads mapped against the customer journey to drive business KPIs
* Monitor trending searches and customer engagement to enable pre-emptive optimisation of the Search customer journey and capitalisation of trending searches
* Making recommendations on additional content to feature in the customer journey to help customers and drive the business KPIs
* Work with the Online Development team and Digital Project Managers feeding back on learnings and recommendations from analysis
If you have the relevant experience please send your CV or call (Apply online only)
Keywords:- Digital Content Manager, Digital Content Writer, Digital Content Editor, Digital Manager, Digital Projects, Email Marketing, Content Execution, Reporting & Insights, Social Media, Agency Manager, Studio Manager