|Job Ref:||204749843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||RG26UG||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum Standard Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
My SAGA Winning Start up client has just opened up a new head office in Reading and they're looking for an ambitious Head of QA to lead a team of QA's. They're an award winning Digital Agency who have been around for just over 6 years and are going through a rapid growth period.|
The perfect candidate will be an experienced Head of Quality Assurance with a solid Agile background who also has experience of working with distributed teams.
You must be an extremely strong communicator with the ability to influence and bring fun into the work place as its a key part of my clients culture, they believe in a good work life balance.
Your day to day responsibilites will be -
- Establish quality and reliability standards by analysing product and client requirements with members of management, development, user experience, design, and key stakeholders
- Ensure the quality of finished products is maintained through evaluation and testing methods and procedures
- Maintain product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures, collaborating with other Heads of to develop training methods and engineering practices and principles for new product development
- Collaborate to define and evolve test processes and assist test leads in providing test estimates, test plans, test approach and test strategies.
- Manage a near shore test team who are responsible for supporting software testing in manual and Automation testing.
- Ensure proper test coverage and test automation is delivered with each release, manage remote and offshore teams.
- Work with management, staff and peers to refine and implement standards and best practices for software testing in the team
- Standardise use of QA Tools and processes based on quality assurance standards and best practices.
- Participate in the writing and reviewing critical QA documentation and in QA related activities (Functional and regression testing, Exploratory, E2E testing, UAT, Web and mobile automation using Calabash, Selenium etc.).
- Prepare product and process quality reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends
- Manage the quality assurance team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Provide leadership, mentoring, coaching, and career development planning for team members.
Technology Stack needed -
- Experience in Agile methodology with continuous integration tools including Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc
- Experience with design, development, & implementation of automation frameworks
- Experience using open source web automation tools and frameworks - Selenium Web Driver, JUnit/TestNG. Experience with Mobile automation tool - Calabash with Jenkins and cucumber
- Knowledge of defect tracking and source control systems like JIRA, Mercury Quality Centre, Bugzilla, Trac or Fogbugz
If you're looking to join a growing company that appreciates its staff with amazing incentives and a fun work life balance, this is the perfect company for you.
Please do not apply if you require sponsorship as my client is not offering sponsorship unfortunately