|Job Ref:||204749710||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£23000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Position: 2nd Line Support Engineer / Second Line Support Engineer |
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 p/a
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with Cooper Lomaz for 2nd Line Support Engineer / Second Line Support Engineer to work with our exclusive client, a market-leader in their field, based in Cambridge.
My client is looking for an experienced support engineer with a strong Microsoft-based technical skill set that will allow them to provide a high level of support to the user base within the organisation. You will be working amongst a highly-skilled team and will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Providing an excellent level of customer-service focused 2nd line support to the organisation's user base.
- Working with appropriate team members to resolve any hardware and software issues that are called in.
- Logging, responding to and dealing as efficiently as possible all of the email incidents requested.
- Migrating users to new environments
As previously mentioned, the successful candidate will be holding an in-depth, Microsoft-based technical skill set including the following:
- Windows Server - all versions
- Exchange Server - all versions
- Active Directory experience.
- Knowledge of basic networking protocols.
- Citrix XenApp (4.5 / 6.5) - beneficial but not essential.
- Exposure to VMWare administration - beneficial but not essential.
This is an URGENT requirement. Suitable candidates should forward their CV's immediately for consideration.
1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Microsoft, Windows Server, Citrix, VMWare, Active Directory