|Job Ref:||204749634||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kingston Upon Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£26000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
IT Support Technician, Hull. Hours: 4 days on 4 days off. Salary £27,000|
Arlington Moore is working on behalf of a prestigious manufacturing company who, especially in recent years have grown dramatically through sales and acquisition. As part of their continued growth they are now looking to appoint an IT Support Technician.
Reporting to Group IT this role is to maintain the IT infrastructure of both the factory and offices to ensure optimum performance at all times. To offer first line support to internal users with day-to-day IT problems and to proactively manage the onsite systems and off site service providers / contractors.
Main duties include:
* To ensure the efficient and effective running of the software, hardware, network infrastructure and telecommunications on site
* To proactively manage the potential IT issues on site
* To maintain the current operating systems and interfaces on site and ensure all are kept up to date
* To offer out of hours assistance to site when required on all IT matters
* To work alongside and in conjunction with site requirements on both a day to day and project led basis
* To partake in Group initiatives and projects
* To guide internal customers though any IT issues and to proactively look to enhance the current site systems / procedures / working practices
* To offer IT support to other Group sites as and when required
* Understanding of business processes
* Team player, with the ability to self-manage
* Strong communication and time management skills
* Confident, enthusiastic and a people person
* A strong IT background
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore IT which is a division of Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK