|Job Ref:||204749571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
The primary purpose of the role is to promote timely efficient completion of projects by coordinating and reporting on project progress. Ensure timely communication on IT requirements for ongoing projects and IT requests. Assist with coordination of events and activities within the organization with emphasis on IT related components.|
We aim to provide the highest levels of patient-focused care across a network of cancer treatment centres, including specialist medical centres. Our approach to radiotherapy leads the way in providing patients with the most precise treatment available which results in fewer side-effects and improved outcomes for patients.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Work with project stakeholders to develop and document project plans
* Assist with reporting on projects and tracking/monitoring progress both with specific IT department projects and IT related components of other projects within GC UK
* Develop lessons learned from projects to promote efficiency on future projects
* Assist IT department on tracking department resources, assets and tracking projects being completed by IT outsource vendor
* Track and report on projects being completed by collaborative partners
* Compile metrics on Elekta and Statumen help ticket responses.
* First point of contact for the Enterprise Systems Manager and IT Business
* Partners with regards to the current standing of IT projects.
* Organising project meetings, and taking project meeting minutes;
* Preparation, review and editing of PowerPoint presentations, Word and Excel documents.
* Liaison, follow up and relationship building with various internal and external key stakeholders.
* Preparation and distribution of high quality meeting papers (agenda, minutes, papers).
* Undertake ad hoc administrative duties for the IT team when required / as they arise.
* Maintain project tracking status in Project Management Tool.
* Update issues registers and follow up with relevant parties.
* Plan, facilitate and document meetings
* Assist with project management tasks within management team as capacity allows
* Liaise with counterpart in GC AU team to ensure synergy/collaboration between the IT teams
Teaching, training and research
* Assist with coordinating IT resources for event's, classes and other projects.
Key Working Relationships
The IT Project Coordinator will need to develop strong relationships with the Senior IT Management Team