|Job Ref:||204749392||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
1st/2nd Line Support Engineer|
Net Temps are looking on behalf of their client for a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer. The company is a dynamic and evolving IT support & managed services provider based in Nottingham which is owned and operated by industry experts with over 20 years experience and a proven track record of delivering superb people centric IT Solutions.
Our client is looking for applicants that are able to demonstrate a range of knowledge in Microsoft solutions including: Small Business Server, Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS, Exchange & Office 365.
The role will involve supporting, administration, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting systems to provide IT support to a broad range of clients located within the Midlands.
Successful candidates will provide on site, remote and telephone support for clients.
* Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience working for a MSP / IT Support Company
* Be willing to develop skills further and work on industry accreditations
* Be able to prioritise workloads in a fast moving environment
* Be able to work as part of a team or individually when required
* Ideally hold at least 1 Microsoft Accreditation or be able to demonstrate working towards an accreditation
* Client facing and excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Would suit somebody wanting training and experience to the next level
* Must have driving license and own car
* Salary negotiable on experience
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward your CV to (url removed) and we will consider your application.
Net Temps is advertising this vacancy in its capacity as an Employment Agency.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants only those who are successful will be contacted. Net Temp is an equal opportunities employer