|Job Ref:||204749279||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Bonus, flexible benefits, pension||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
Our client, a Global Award winning Managed Services Provider based in Northamptonshire are enjoying a sustained period of success and are looking to expand their team, as such a key position has opened for a new Quality & Test Manager|
The successful Quality & Test Manager will be working closely with the Head of Development and will manage the Test/Release teams and department. Managing issues through to appropriate resolution, design test scenarios and the creation of testing strategies.
This is a very exciting time to join and although you will initially only have a small team of 3-4 direct reports this will soon be expanding under your supervision.
The main purpose of this role will be leading & managing a team of testers on releasing newly developed software - You will be responsible for understanding the existing release processes and looking at ways to improve efficiency.
Key skills would include:
* The ability to quickly grasp and understand transactional process flows and concepts, so that test plans are appropriate and comprehensive
* Technical experience in one or more discipline e.g IBM System I Query and/or SQL
* Technical experience of using an industry standard functional testing tool
* Experience in implementation of Automation Tools
* Experience in implementation of Performance/Load Testing Tools
* Previous experience of leading a test team
* Problem management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
* Excellent communicator, having the ability to deal with developers and customers
* ISEB / ISTQB or similar certification is desirable
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted. Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation