|Job Ref:||204749159||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:51|
The Lead/Senior Developer will be responsible for the technical leadership, direction and oversight of design, construction and support aspect of the solutions built. You will work closely with the technical director to drive projects/delivery, also you will be responsible for the detailed technical design and development of applications.
* 10 years plus experience of application Development
* Excellent experience with design and Architecture.
* At least 5 years' experience working with Java/J2EE.
* Having worked in an agile environment previously (ideally Scrum).
* Experience using frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, ExtJS and Activiti.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please contact Chloe Murray on (Apply online only) or at
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy