|Job Ref:||204749099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:52|
JOB TITLE: Centre of Excellence (COE) Coordinator|
DURATION: 6 - 12 months contract (option available to extend further)
DAILY RATE: Competitive Rate (dependent on level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required to undertake this position
*** Please note: DV Clearance is required to undertake this position - We would therefore highly recommend candidates to research this level of security vetting prior to applying for this position to avoid any disappointment. ***
Capita TRACS is currently recruiting for a highly skilled and talented Centre of Excellence (COE) Coordinator to join an innovative Centre of Excellence (COE) team in London.
The Centre of Excellence (COE) gives direction on standards, methods, processes and templates and provides a rich source of knowledge management, assurance and training to grow the capability of the client organisation. Whether it is a new portfolio, a programme or a project, the COE is the 1st point of call for processes, tools, templates, training or advice. They can also provide helpful guidance and lessons learned from similar changes.
The COE Coordinator will be involved in shaping the future standard of the COE by:
* Increase maturity and professional confidence of our PPPM staff.
* Support a more sustainable Transformation through increased efficiency and innovation.
* Improve COE reputation by supporting the professional services model.
* Create customer focussed guidance and templates.
* Maintenance of Intranet site and create material to keep it up to date and interesting.
* Design and develop project management standard guidance and templates in conjunction with the Portfolio office Hub.
* Design, develop and deliver best practice workshops and mentoring sessions for SRO's.
* Provide intelligence to programme staff on the range of materials, templates and guidance available on project management.
* Developer, propose and where appropriate lead the implementation of initiatives to improve management standards and generate innovation to ensure that the quality of project management is excellent.
* Communicate the benefits and approach to project management policies, standards and procedures clearly to staff to ensure they understand how and where decisions are made.
We are looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a team environment.
The requested candidate must possess the following:
* Good experience in supporting the delivery of projects.
* Good experience of working with a team across multiple projects and functions.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Robust experience of delivering training and workshops to senior managers.
* Good intranet editor skills.
* Expertise in drafting and presenting report and briefings to senior executives.
* Prince 2 or PPM qualified would be desirable.
* Government or Public Sector industry experience.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in a PPM environment.
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring the start and end dates of past projects / employment are correct.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered is those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us