|Job Ref:||204749093||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chichester||Address:||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:52|
Service Desk Analyst |
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum. Free parking. Company pension and bonus scheme. Healthcare package. Life assurance policy. Employee assistance programme & exclusive online employee benefits.
Hours: 40 hours Monday to Friday - hours between 8am - 6pm + on call rota (plus on call £bonus)
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our highly experienced, innovative and future focused IT team. NWF offer fantastic training and development opportunities as well as exposure to working with the latest technologies. We don't believe in 'pigeonholing', we want people to thrive! As this advert might suggest, we're a little bit different.........
(Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) (Apply online only) 01101110
The Service Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff, with the opportunity to take on 3rd line tasks, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
* Providing effective IT support to the business
* Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
* Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
* Act as a single point of contact for incidents and service requests
* Configuration, Deployment and Maintenance of IT equipment (mobile phones, laptops, desktops, cabling, office and factory printers etc.)
* Publish and update Service Desk documentation and processes
* Contractor Management of 3rd parties and associated health and safety
* Active Directory administration. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
* Provide basic 'in house' support and training for MS Office Suite; including New Starter IT familiarisation
* Administration of Unified Communications (MS Lync)
* Troubleshoot network issues
* Provide out of hours cover as part of an on-call rota.
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
* Positive attitude
* Able to self-manage
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to engage with and motivate all members of the team
* Ability to use logical thinking and reasoning
* Team player
* Windows OS platform 7/10
* MS Exchange Administration
* Basic Active Directory Administration including account creation
* HND or equivalent in Information Systems/Computer Science or related preferred. Microsoft Certified Professional or equivalent
* Basic Networking (includes switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access points)
* Virtualization Technologies
Natures Way Foods (NWF) is a leading manufacturer of fresh convenient food. We supply prepared salads, prepared fruit, coleslaw and potato salad, dressed salads, and fresh food to go products to some of the UK's largest supermarket and food service companies. We have three manufacturing sites on the beautiful South Coast with a fourth opening early next year. Our business serves the Top 4 supermarkets as well as major brands in the food service sector.
We are a privately owned company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We've grown substantially over the last 22 years, currently employing nearly 1200 permanent staff and we have ambitious plans to continue on a journey to becoming a £250 million business. We are looking for ambitious industry experts to join us.
Located just south of the beautiful cobbled streets of Chichester, we're lucky enough to enjoy the best of town, country and seaside. Due to our location, and the nature of the role, you must have a driving license and access to your own transport in order to be considered