|Job Ref:||204753670||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||07/10/2016 03:53|
Messaging Consultant: |
Type : Permanent
Rate : 40K to 45K GBP per Year
Ready Start from : 15th Oct'16
• In depth understanding of Mail and Messaging Services, specifically Exchange 2010. Detailed knowledge on mailbox, public folder, gateway/bridgehead servers.
• Knowledge of SMTP routing, anti-virus and anti-spam appliances i.e. Cisco (ESA - Email Security Appliance) - previously Ironport and MessageLabs.
• Security and encryption i.e. PGP and TLS.
• Mail archiving tools like Symantec Enterprise Vault.
• Understanding of GOOD Mobile technology and interaction with Exchange.
• Experience on RightFax would be added advantage.
• Good understanding of ITIL Service Management Standards (foundation).
• Familiarity with common utilities, reporting and monitoring tools, diagnostic and monitoring tools including SCOM, SCCM etc.
• Understanding of infrastructure architecture.
• L3 hands on experience with MS Exchange 2010, Good Managed Services, OCS 2007 / MS Lync 2010/2013. Should include installation, configuration and administration
• Email archiving, design, implementation and support.
• Active Directory Domain Services and specifically the interaction between AD and Exchange, GAL, Groups, policies etc.
• Implementation of DR solutions and policies for the mail and messaging services, ideally first hand experienced in recovery after significant failure.
• Experience of enterprise backup tools i.e. NetBackup.
• Experience of working in transition programs for Mail and Messaging Services desirable.
• Extensive experience in preventing and troubleshooting issues
• Significant experience in analyzing server logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization
• Good experience of producing articulate and comprehensive reports or business cases for incidents, new products, research papers, root cause identification or similar and service documentation.
• Production support experience with ability to provide quick turnaround solutions
• Ability to communicate and present clearly in writing and orally to team members, customers and senior management.
• Desire to provide a high level of service to client at all times.
• Analytical, methodical approach in resolving business critical problems.
• End to End Ownership of any activity assigned to him/her.
• Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure.
• Focused on results
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Commitment to ORGANIZATION mission, vision and value.
• Appreciation of ORGANIZATION outsourcing business model.
• Culturally aware.
• Flexibility on working hours, if required (to meet customer demand, i.e. yearend processing, project implementation etc.)